Foil for decorations BIT FOIL Silver Victoria Vynn
◉ If you love fast and effective nail art, your collection of nail art accessories should not lack Victoria Vynn foil.
◉ Each styling, nobly enriched with a metallic detail, becomes unique and gains an artistic character.
◉ Irregular decorations, precise ornaments or the entire surface of the nail plate covered with foil are just a few ideas for using this decorative motif.
◉ Create your own dazzling looks.
BIT FOIL are fragments of foil that should be applied to the dispersion layer of hybrid, gel or gel-acrylic styling to create a composition
◉ Stylizations using any type of foil should be fixed with a suitable Victoria Vynn top and carefully protect the free edge of the nail. Cure in the lamp 60s.
Directions for use :
1. Apply a thin layer of any hybrid base to the entire plate.
2. Apply a thin layer of the selected hybrid varnish.
3. Using a wooden stick, use a probe or tweezers to apply the foil to the remaining dispersion layer of varnish or use transfer foil glue.
4. Secure the applied decoration with Top.
5. Even out the rough surface with a polishing block or a file.
6. Protect the styling again with a gloss top.
7. Dazzling decoration READY!