SEMILAC FLASH MERMAID 683
Pollen for decoration gives nail glitter, orange - golden shade.
We rub the Semilac Flash Mermaid into a dispersion layer and protect it with a regular Semilac top.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or a 36W UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-harden in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, then harden the varnish in the lamp.
5. Apply TOP coat to give a very pronounced gloss, then harden in the lamp.
6. Rub Flash Mermaid 683 into a hardened top with a fingertip or applicator - a sponge. Excess powder must be removed
with a soft brush.
7. Cover the nails with the Top layer and cure in the lamp.
COLOR: orange - gold.